Here are some interesting facts about that all important crown on your head.
1. Our hair is made up of keratin,- the same protein in animal feathers, beaks, horns and claws.
2. Our hair contain so much information about us, which makes it important in forensic studies.
3. Hair is elastic and can stretch up to 30% of its original length.
4. All the hair above the scalp are dead already.
5. Asian hair is the fastest growing in the world. And African hair is the slowest.
6. When a hair is plucked out, a new one begins to grow.
7. A hair strand has an average life span of 5 years.
Maybe that’s all for now. Lol